If your product is under warranty, we will repair the product for free and will pay for the return postage.
Free maintenance period starts from the delivery date. The complimentary after-sales service time is 180 days, or otherwise especified on the product's page.
Maintenance with Charges
We reserve the right to charge fees for repair Services under the following circumstances:
- Product with an expired warranty: the warranty of the Product has expired when the Support Ticket is created.
- Voided warranty due to:
- Product damage caused by improper installation, use or maintenance;
- Product damage or failure caused by dropping, accident, theft, abuse, negligence, improper operation;
- Product damage caused by physical interference, including but not limited to moisture, fire, flood, lightning, transportation, and extreme weather;
- The entire Product, the board, or components of the board are crushed, broken, burnt, dropped, damaged due to improper operation;
- Product damage caused by overvoltage or undervoltage or leakage;
- Product damage caused by significant higher or lower ambient temperature exposure;
- Product damage caused by humidity, oxidation, corrosion and short circuit to the Product, units or any part thereof;
- Product damage or loss caused by natural disasters, including, but not limited to, floods, lightning, fires, earthquakes, tsunamis and lightning strikes, etc.
- Disassembly or alteration of Product by any person other than us or an authorized service provider of us;
- Product damage or failure caused by the use of power supply, parts or units which are neither supplied by us nor our authorized providers;
- Unauthorized changes on firmware and hardware;
- Product damage or failure caused by the use of unauthorized firmware or drivers, including but not limited to firmware that enables users to apply an over frequency settings (overclocking).
- Product damage resulting from non-commonality and/or incompatibility with current and/or future versions of operating systems, software and/or hardware;
- Damage or loss of data due to improper use;
- Product without original barcode or SN label or which has been altered, defaced or removed;
- Mixed boards: any or all of the hash boards or control boards in a Product are not the original parts of such Product, or anything preventing us from determining whether the hash boards or control boards are the original parts of such Product;
- Direct operation of Product without being connected to drainage assemblies (applicable to Products requiring connection to drainage assemblies);
- Daily wear and tear;
- Any reason other than those caused by us that makes it impossible for us to diagnose whether the Product is under warranty.